Friday 5 April 2013

A Confession

Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your April. I'm loving the sun now that we've had our hour change. Shame it's still so cold, but I'll make the most of what we've got :)

I haven't been doing a lot of sewing recently. And I'm afraid I have a confession to make - I've been cheating on quilt blogs. Shocking, I know. You see, I've fallen rather head-over-heels in love with a blog called I Heart Organising. It's so beautiful! So my mind has been buzzing with ideas of how to organise our home and make things pretty. Not much has been implemented yet, but lots is going on in my head. We'll see how it goes!

In the meantime though, while I was on holiday with my church my lovely friend Jenny taught us to make felt animals:
 

And I've been making a few more Christmas blocks:


So I haven't completely given up on the needle and thread yet :) See you soon!

1 comment: